1st September 2021 - 30th September 2021, 9:00 - 5:00
We provide training to a wide range of organisations in York and the surrounding areas including corporate clients, schools, colleges, statutory bodies, local and national government agencies and other charities. We deliver training to around 2500 people each year.
Coronavirus Update August 2021: we have returned to offering face to face training and are currently taking bookings/delivering training in this way. In addition and if required we can still provide virtual platform training on most of our courses. We continue to follow the latest government guidelines on Covid-19 to ensure our training environments remain safe.
A list of our courses is below or click the 'courses available' tab (left) for full details. We can vary the duration of sessions, bespoke to your needs, deliver at your place of work or arrange a separate venue. If you wish to discuss your needs please contact our Training Manager - email@example.com Mobile number - 07772 620543
- Mental Health Awareness - Staff and Line Manager versions
- 8 Ways to Mental Resilience Challenge (great way to stay well - and have some fun too)
- York Mind Mental Health First Aid - General, Staff and Manager versions available
- Suicide Prevention
- Managing Stress and Anxiety
- First Aid for Mental Health (accredited version)
- Mental Health First Aid - (official, certificated 2 day course) Owned by MHFA England
- Mental Health First Aid - (Refresher training for those who took the full course over 3 yrs ago)
- ASIST- Suicide Prevention (official, certificated, 2 day course) Owned by Livingworks
- safeTALK - Suicide Prevention.(official, certificated half day course) Owned by Livingworks
We can also write a course for you to own and deliver yourself, plus we offer clients general advice around mental well-being.
The next two Mental Health First Aid courses open to the public are as follows:
30th September to 1st October
11th and 12th November To book email firstname.lastname@example.org
ASIST Suicide Prevention next scheduled date is November 29th and 30th, 2021 - currently taking bookings. For into email email@example.com
For more information on these courses email mark.willisyorkmind.org.uk. Mobile - 07772 620543
For full detail on each course - click on the 'Courses Available' tab to the left.
We can also work with you to develop a training programme which meets the specific needs of your organisation which we can deliver or alternatively can be delivered by your in-house trainers. For further information please contact us using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment for training can be made via BACS or over the phone/virtual card machine.