31st July 2021, 12:00
We provide training to a wide range of organisations in York and the surrounding areas including corporate clients, schools, colleges, statutory bodies, local and national government agencies and other charities. We deliver training to around 2500 people each year.
Coronavirus Update May 2021 - From May 17th 2021 we returned to offering face to face training and are currently taking bookings. Virtual platform training offered over Zoom, Teams etc. is still available for our York Mind courses as this has proved popular for a variety of reasons and we appreciate is more convenient for some clients. We continue to follow the latest government guidelines on Covid-19 to ensure our training practices continue to be safe.
A list of our courses is below or click the 'courses available' tab (left) for full details. We can vary the duration of sessions, bespoke to your needs, deliver at your place of work or arrange a separate venue. If you wish to discuss your needs please contact our Training Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile number - 07772 620543
- Mental Health Awareness - Staff and Line Manager versions
- 8 Ways to Mental Resilience Challenge (great way to stay well - and have some fun too)
- York Mind Mental Health First Aid - General, Staff and Manager versions available
- Suicide Prevention
- Managing Stress and Anxiety
- First Aid for Mental Health (accredited version)
- Mental Health First Aid - (official, certificated 2 day course) Owned by MHFA England
- ASIST- Suicide Prevention (official, certificated, 2 day course) Owned by Livingworks
- safeTALK - Suicide Prevention.(official, certificated half day course) Owned by Livingworks
We can also write a course for you to own and deliver yourself, plus we offer clients general advice around mental well-being.
We now have three Mental Health First Aid public courses which are open to receive booking
1st to 2nd July
17th to 18th August
30th September to 1st October
ASIST Suicide Prevention next scheduled date is 26-27 October
For information on these courses email mark.willisyorkmind.org.uk. Mobile - 07772 620543
For full detail on each course - click on the 'Courses Available' tab to the left.
We can also work with you to develop a training programme which meets the specific needs of your organisation which we can deliver or alternatively can be delivered by your in-house trainers. For further information please contact us using the form below or email email@example.com
Payment for training can be made via BACS or over the phone/virtual card machine.