7th August 2022, 8:00
What it is?
Stress management is for anyone and everyone. We all feel stressed occasionally but what actually is stress? Is there good and bad stress? This course answers these questions and teaches you how to recognise the signs and triggers around stress before suggesting mechanisms to manage life’s stresses to ultimately live a healthier and even happier life.
What you will learn?
- Understand what stress is and why it exists
- Understand what happens in the body and mind when we experience stress
- Improve understanding of the different types of stress
- Strategies for dealing with stress
- Understand the roles of mindfulness and CBT in dealing with stress
- Understand the link and differences between stress and anxiety.
- Reflect on our own individual relationship with stress, including triggers and how this can be improved.
For further information please contact us using the form below or email email@example.com