18th December 2020, 10:00 - 6:00
Mindfulness in the Workplace
Mindfulness is clinically proven to aid calmness, clarity of thought and focus. Using techniques such as present moment awareness and meditation, mindfulness can help us become more aware of our passing thoughts and emotions without being distracted or overwhelmed by them. Mindfulness is also clinically proven to reduce stress and blood pressure while alleviating the symptoms of depression and anxiety. In addition those who practice mindfulness often find they sleep better, work more efficiently and find greater happiness and fulfilment in their relationships and life in general.
In the workplace, mindfulness is proven to help with clarity of thought, focus, positivity, memory, decision making and general mental well-being. This is of course in addition to the benefits above in terms of managing stress and anxiety.
What will I learn?
- Understand what is meant by Mindfulness
- Understand what meditation is and why it works
- Learn how mindfulness can support managing change
- Learn how to not be judgmental or closed minded
- Understand how clarity of thought and decision making can be enhanced
- Reduce mental stress, anxiety and worry in difficult situations
- Understand how to switch off from work and also experience better sleep
- Be supported to establish a regular mindfulness practice in the workplace
- Understand the concept of acceptance
- Understand how mindfulness can enhance our workplace relationship
For further information please contact us using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org