6th April 2019 - 27th October 2019, 12:00 at Kunsthuis Gallery
Future proofing your mental health
Are you ready for what life might throw at you? Stressful events or circumstances can throw us off balance. How will you protect your mental wellbeing? You might feel like you're doing OK now. We want to help you make sure you stay that way.
The Staying OK project helps you to future proof your mental health and be prepared for when something unexpected knocks you off balance. Through our free guided learning groups and one-to-one coaching, you’ll develop awareness and skills to prevent stressful events having a negative impact on your life. This is a unique opportunity to invest time in yourself so you have more energy to focus on the things that really matter to you.
Over 6 weeks, the free 1.5 hour weekly groups can help you:
- Understand the impact of stress on yourself and others
- Learn effective ways to manage stress
- Stay OK when life gets difficult
- Have more confidence
- Maintain healthy relationships
- Develop assertiveness skills
- Adapt to and manage change and uncertainty.
We also offer 4 free one-to-one fortnightly coaching sessions, which can help you to:
- Identify aspects of life that are not working as well as you’d like
- Identify and work towards meaningful and realistic goals
- Find solutions to achieve those goals
- Achieve your potential
Who can access
You can register to for the Staying OK project if you have never previously accessed mental health services.
Date: Thursdays starting 19th September 2019
Time: 1pm - 2:30pm
Venue: Clifton Moor Church & Community Centre, Rivelin Way, Clifton Moor, York, YO30 4WD
For further information or to register your interest in the group, please get in touch with the Staying OK team:
Telephone 01904 666754
Or complete the enquiry form below and we get back to you as soon as we can.
Staying OK Enquiry Form