10th May 2021 - 16th May 2021, 12:00 - 11:00
6th June 2021 - , 8:00
The Yorkshire Corker 2021
EY UP! Welcome to The Yorkshire Corker 2021!
Join one of Yorkshire’s fastest growing charity bike rides on Sunday 6th June 2021.
Date: Sunday 6th June, 2021
Entry Cost: £35.00 - £45.00 (dependent on which route you choose)
Sponsorship Target: No minimum - just as much as you can
Start & Finish @ York St John University Sports Park, Haxby Road, York, YO31 8FY
Why bother thi sen?
Now in it’s 4th year, The aim of the Yorkshire Corker is to Raise, Ride & Inspire
• RAISE money for 3 charities (York Mind, York Teaching Hospital Charity & Cystic Fibrosis Trust)
• Enjoy the RIDE in spectacular North Yorkshire in a non-competitive environment
• INSPIRE people of all ages and abilities to get into cycling (Everyone Welcome!)
There are 3 beautiful and hilly rides to choose from....
Rides (Routes to be finalised)
The Stein (100 miles/ 160 Km)
Tackle One of Yorkshire's Toughest Rides, Includes the 10/10 rated infamous Rosedale Chimney, and Terrington Bank
The Full Pint (60 Miles/ 100 Km)
A beautiful scenic ride with a few killer climbs in store! Includes Terrington Bank and the stunning Castle Howard.
The Half Pint (30 Miles/ 50 Km)
Flat, local ride, aimed at beginners. Out in to the North Yorkshire Countryside and Back.
How do I enter?
1. Firstly, you need to secure your place on your chosen race route via the Official Yorkshire Corker 2021 Entry Website:
2. Secondly, complete the form below to get your FREE fundraising resources from York Mind. We'll be here to support you every step of the way to complete your chosen challenge, and fundraise as much as you're able to!