1st September 2021 - 30th September 2021, 9:00 - 5:00
10th October 2021 - 31st October 2021, 12:00
Mind your Mates 2021
(10th October 2021 - 31st October 2021)
Every year local businesses and individuals support better mental health by signing up to take part in the York Mind - Mind Your Mates campaign ...We would love for you to take part in 2021!
Mental health – Why we want you to take part?
The pandemic has had a devastating impact on the nation's mental health, and York Mind want to help local people find their way through.
1 in 4 people will experience a mental health problem in any given year - yet many of us find it difficult to know what to say and how to help someone we know.
The Mind Your Mates campaign aims to raise awareness of mental health issues, and give practical tips for how to help friends or colleagues who may be experiencing mental ill-health.
York Mind – who are we?
We’re a leading mental health charity here to support the people of York.You may have heard of us before - you may have come to us for support, you might attending some of our training, or perhaps you’ve done some fundraising for us (thank you!)An important part of our work is to help local employers and individuals to support the well-being of their employees & those around them, simultaneously raising awareness that our charity is here to help local people if they need support with their mental health.
What do you need to do for our Mind Your Mates campaign?
- Simply share! We will supply social images, info sheets and top tips for you to share with your team, friends and family
What’s in it for you?
- By visibly supporting better mental health, both among your circle and with your wider audience it reflects that you're making positive moves to help break down the stigma attached to mental ill-health.
- If you are joining as a business or organisation we can share your involvement across our social media platforms and show your clients you are behind our work.
- You will receive an official Mind Your Mates campaign pack in the post, to help you get started.
- You will have the opportunity to complete our 8 step training programme for free (via Zoom) - free sign up details included in your welcome pack
Is there any cost?
Not...Sign up is FREE but if you would like to make a donation you are welcome to.
Sign up here
(DATA USAGE: York Mind will only use your details to communicate with you in relation to the Mind Your Mates campaign; we will not pass your details to other organisations)